Sunday, September 27, 2009

My face is a deception …against us

Against who we can be together

Its what is between us

Because it’s my face

Which does not let you see me… who I am

 

I feel for myself what I feel for my feet

I used it for my explorations

To learn about life and to see

What I could unravel within

With what I could find without

 

I walked it dry

In cold wintry dusks

And marveled at how much

Harsh weather and soil it could take

I marveled at it for being strong

 

But there is a time like today

When I like wearing shoes

After that day

That my feet bled

 

And today I’ve cushioned my soul too

I don’t want it to weather any storm anymore

And I found solace in you

To shelter a soul that is only healing

 

But you see my face

My perfect face

And you think that is me

And when I dare to bare my soul

Your shut your eyes and turn away

Saying you’d come back only when you find perfection again

 

You’re chasing an image and so am i

When I see the strength in you

The unconditional love

Which accepts me as I am, in all my transitions

Which knows who I am for who I am on the inside

 

I’m chasing the image of a guy settled on the inside

Which only wants me to but love him

Just as I am….

No comments:

The other man

 He's 71 and he speaks like he knows what he wants to say and he doesn't give a shit about what you care  about what he has to say h...