Of Journeys yet to be taken..."Where have you met me before ?" he asked
"...and i want a good answer" he quipped
With that look...
And i like a good girl searched in my head
It said "In my prayers, I found you"
You are a manifestation of what is in me
Of the love I believe is in store for me
So where have I met you before?
In the best hug, the one that gives your soul a rest
In the warmest smile, the one that makes you want to believe
In the comfort of a look that says "I'm right here"
I've met with you in all those places
In all those moments.
In the beauty of a walk in the hills
In the glory of the clouds hugging the mountains
In the love that envelops a clear starry night
I have been with you...
And i want you to believe that our love
Is as permanent as those mountains we love
As ethereal as the morning light on the clouds
As real as the blood that flows through your veins
And if you do believe...
I will be there. Like all of those other things
Forever around you, in love with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment