I move beyond me
Beyond what I know
I watch as I float
I rise like smoke
I try to hold on
I try and know
But I don’t.
I exist in the gaps
Of what is real
I seep into spaces
And I exist there
As I exist here too
I rise like smoke
Almost to the moon
As it reaches down
To touch my skin
And I know I exist
There too…
I live in the mountains
Caressing its slopes
Like the cloud
Holding on to its curves
I live in the night
And walk among shadows
With a flicker in my eye
For the mysteries that be
And the secrets ready to unfold
I dance in the wind
Like the leaves that shiver
And are ready to fall
To succumb to the earth
As it pulls it closer to its womb
I walk closer to the earth
And feels its heart throb
I wish sometimes it would just part
And take me so we wouldn’t be apart
And as I would disintegrate
I would no longer thirst to know more
I would….. just…. BE.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The other man
He's 71 and he speaks like he knows what he wants to say and he doesn't give a shit about what you care about what he has to say h...
-
I looked for you in the depths of the rivers, In the vastness of the skies And of course in the abyss that my soul is. You are there always,...
-
He moves between the shadows of my soul And scratches at the wounds about to heal “Does that hurt?” he asks And I just smile back and say: “...
-
What makes me so scared in this city? There are innumerable reasons to fear: from the morning till i sleep, and even then... Fear of being c...
1 comment:
I loved this one to pieces and i can't believe it took you so long to share it
Post a Comment