Wednesday, April 2, 2008
When...
Someday when we would have blasted all the mountains and destroyed all our rivers, when we will also be slowly killed in the devastation we wreak... when everything will be dead: the soil, the birds, the rivers, the seas... and us, the Earth will come alive once again and bring new existence. Hopefully I will be reborn again that time, and even then, amidst all the fighting with my own species about whose path is the best, I will satisfy myself with the belief that it does not matter if I win or not in this battle against humans and the Mother... but in that I fought and stood by what I knew to be My Truth...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The other man
He's 71 and he speaks like he knows what he wants to say and he doesn't give a shit about what you care about what he has to say h...
-
I looked for you in the depths of the rivers, In the vastness of the skies And of course in the abyss that my soul is. You are there always,...
-
He moves between the shadows of my soul And scratches at the wounds about to heal “Does that hurt?” he asks And I just smile back and say: “...
-
What makes me so scared in this city? There are innumerable reasons to fear: from the morning till i sleep, and even then... Fear of being c...
No comments:
Post a Comment